Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Girly Bits: Sprout And About

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Girly Bits: Sprout And About
Described as a cool toned minty holographic with added silver holographic microglitters and flakes

“Sprout And About” is from “A Box. Indied” from March 2016. The theme of this box was “Spring Theory”. I think I bought this bottle in a blog sale.  

The formula is really good and it covers well too. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

I decided that I didn’t want to overwhelm this with too much nail art so I ended up with five dots by the base of each nail. First white dots, and then on top of that, teal dots.

This is the end result:

Girly Bits: Sprout And About
Girly Bits: Sprout And About


I really like the effect of “Sprout And About”.

Girly Bits: Sprout And About
Girly Bits: Sprout And About


Here’s “Sprout And About” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Girly Bits: Sprout And About
Girly Bits: Sprout And About


And here are the three polishes I used today:

Sinful Colors: Kissy, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot, Girly Bits: Sprout And About
Sinful Colors: Kissy, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot, Girly Bits: Sprout And About



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo with glitter and flakies
Overall impression: Wow!!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: