Thursday, April 14, 2022

CND Vinylux: Rebellious Ruby

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

CND Vinylux: Rebellious Ruby
Dark red with red, purple and silver shimmer

I only buy CND Vinylux when they’re on special because they’re ridicuolously expensive here. I found a couple of them at 70 % off recently and today I’m wearing one of them.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I ended up using three coats for my manicure today, but the third coat was for the camera. The drying time was good.

I made casual stripes by the base of each nail.

Here’s the final result:

CND Vinylux: Rebellious Ruby
CND Vinylux: Rebellious Ruby


And again:

CND Vinylux: Rebellious Ruby
CND Vinylux: Rebellious Ruby


This is “Rebellious Ruby” alone; three coats and no topcoat.

CND Vinylux: Rebellious Ruby
CND Vinylux: Rebellious Ruby


And here are the polishes I used today. It says 50% off on the sticker, but I really did get 70% off.


CND Vinylux: Rebellious Ruby, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot, El Corazón: Magnificent Century
CND Vinylux: Rebellious Ruby, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot, El Corazón: Magnificent Century


I think the shimmer is really pretty in this one. I was surprised over the three coats, but again: I probably would have stopped after two coats if it wasn’t for the fact that my camera picks up every little flaw invisible for the human eye.


Number of coats: 3 (but 2 is enough if you aren’t a nail polish blogger)
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I love the shimmer and the colour is really nice. The three coats put me off a little bit.
Buy again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment