Sunday, July 24, 2022

Catrice: Blazing Coral

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catrice: Blazing Coral
Neon coral

Today I’m wearing the third one of my new-ish neon polishes from Catrice.

There’s a link to the other three at the bottom of this post.

The formula is really good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I stuck a simple sticker on each nail and topped it all with topcoat, and here’s  the final result.

Catrice: Blazing Coral
Catrice: Blazing Coral


White and neon go really good together.

Catrice: Blazing Coral
Catrice: Blazing Coral


This is “Blazing Coral” alone; two coats and no topcoat.  

Catrice: Blazing Coral
Catrice: Blazing Coral


Here are the things I used today.

Catrice: Blazing Coral
Catrice: Blazing Coral


It’s unusual with two orange polishes in a series of only four polishes, so I decided to show you Dazzling Orange next to Blazing Coral, so you can see the colour difference.

Catrice: Dazzling Orange & Blazing Coral
Catrice: Dazzling Orange & Blazing Coral


I really like this coral polish, it’s awesome.

Here are the links to the other polishes:

Energizing Yellow
Dazzling Orange
Flashing Pink


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Neon
Overall impression: Good formula and coverage, fantastic colour! I love it!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: