Thursday, July 14, 2022

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Flashy Fuchsia

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Flashy Fuchsia
Hot pink with blue shimmer

The formula of “Flashy Fuchsia” is really good and the coverage is good as well. You can easily get away with one single coat. I applied two coats but the second coat didn’t make much of a difference. The drying time is good, but it’s longer than the promised 60 seconds.

I placed a little floral sticker by the base of each nail and topped it all with “Northern Lights” from Out The Door.

This is the final result:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Flashy Fuchsia
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Flashy Fuchsia


I love this.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Flashy Fuchsia
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Flashy Fuchsia


This is “Flashy Fuchsia” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Flashy Fuchsia
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Flashy Fuchsia


Here are the polishes I used today:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri “Flashy Fuchsia”  and Out The Door “Northern Lights”
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri “Flashy Fuchsia”  and Out The Door “Northern Lights”



I love this colour, it’s gorgeous!


Number of coats: 1 is enough but I used 2 today
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, good drying time, Gorgeous colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: