Thursday, July 21, 2022

Catrice: Energizing Yellow

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catrice: Energizing Yellow
Neon yellow

I love neons and I like Catrice’s polishes. So when I saw Catrice coming out with a neon collection of four polishes, I bought them all. There’s a yellow, an orange, a coral red and a pink. I love them all and will link to them at the end of each post as I wear them.

The first one up is “Energizing Yellow”, the neon yellow of the collection. I don’t wear yellow that often, but there’s no way that I’m going to miss a delicious neon yellow like this.

The formula is really good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I stamped on it with black. The design is from a no name stamping plate from Rival de Loop.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Catrice: Energizing Yellow
Catrice: Energizing Yellow


The colour is highlighter yellow, I love it.

Catrice: Energizing Yellow
Catrice: Energizing Yellow


This is “Energizing Yellow” alone; two coats and no topcoat. 

Catrice: Energizing Yellow
Catrice: Energizing Yellow


Here are the things I used today.

Catrice: Energizing Yellow
Catrice: Energizing Yellow


I love this and can’t wait to wear them all.

Here are the links to the other polishes:

Dazzling Orange
Blazing Coral
Flashing Pink


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Neon
Overall impression: Good formula and coverage, fantastic colour! I love it!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: