Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Catrice: Flashing Pink

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catrice: Flashing Pink
Neon pink

Today it’s time to wear the last one of my new-ish neon polishes from Catrice.

There’s a link to the other three at the bottom of this post.

The last one is shocking pink and the formula is really good. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I stamped a white design by the base of each nail. The design is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Mandala Collection-11”. I stamped with a plain white stamping polish.

Isn’t this just pretty?

Catrice: Flashing Pink
Catrice: Flashing Pink


I love this!!

Catrice: Flashing Pink
Catrice: Flashing Pink


This is “Flashing Pink” alone; two coats and no topcoat. 

Catrice: Flashing Pink
Catrice: Flashing Pink


Here are the things I used today.

Catrice: Flashing Pink
Catrice: Flashing Pink


It’s hard to pick a favourite out of these four fabulous neons but I think “Flashing Pink” might be the one I pick to be my favourite.

Here are the links to the other polishes:

Energizing Yellow
Dazzling Orange
Blazing Coral


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Neon
Overall impression: Good formula and coverage, fantastic colour! I love it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: