Thursday, July 7, 2022

H & M: Purple Flash

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

H & M: Purple Flash
Purple with metallic shimmer

The formula of “Purple Flash” is super good and so is the coverage. This covers in one single coat – but I did apply a second coat to see if it made a difference, which it didn’t. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “JR-98”. I stamped with a plain white stamping polish.

This is the final result in the sun:

H & M: Purple Flash
H & M: Purple Flash


Isn’t that pretty?

H & M: Purple Flash
H & M: Purple Flash


This is “Purple Flash” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

H & M: Purple Flash
H & M: Purple Flash


Here are two of the three things I used today. I forgot to line the white stamping polish up for the photo :D

H & M: Purple Flash
H & M: Purple Flash


This gem from H&M has been with me for many years.


Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful colour and finish, great formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: