Sunday, July 10, 2022

Zoya: Charla

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Zoya: Charla
Described as Tropical blue sparkling metallic

“Charla” is from
the Sparkle collection from summer 2010 and it’s my all time favourite Zoya polish. I bought it in 2013 where I also wore it. I haven’t worn it since, which is only because I have so many polishes that it usually takes many years between wears. Today I’m going to let it shine again.

Last time I wore it I applied two coats and wasn’t quite happy with the coverage. Today I’m wearing three coats which made it much better. The drying time was good.

I was in a hurry so I made three mint green dots on each nail with a stamping polish from El Corazón.

This is the final result in daylight, no sun.

Zoya: Charla
Zoya: Charla


The shimmer and sparkle in “Charla” is so pretty.

Zoya: Charla
Zoya: Charla


This is “Charla” alone; three coats and no topcoat.

Zoya: Charla
Zoya: Charla


Here are the two polishes I used today.

Zoya: Charla, El Corazón: st-matte-107
Zoya: Charla, El Corazón: st-matte-107


“Charla” is green to me and super pretty. Zoya has made a lot of polishes, but this is by far the prettiest in my eyes.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Wow. Beautiful polish and effect, good formula, good drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: