Thursday, July 28, 2022

Essence: Start The Blue Rebellion

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Essence: Start The Blue Rebellion
Dark blue matte shimmer

“Start The Blue Rebellion” is from Essence’s collection “Hip Girls Wear Blue Jeans”. I can’t remember when the collection came out, but I wore this polish first in 2017. Last time I only stamped with it – today I’m going to actually wear it.

The formula is still really good and I wore two coats for my manicure. The drying time was good.

I made two blue glittery lines on each nail with Essence’s holo glitter “Holo Rocks”. I also placed a little floral sticker by the base of each nail, and then I applied a layer of topcoat on top of it all.  

Here’s the final result:

Essence: Start The Blue Rebellion
Essence: Start The Blue Rebellion


Isn’t that just pretty?

Essence: Start The Blue Rebellion
Essence: Start The Blue Rebellion


Here are the things I used today.

Essence: Start The Blue Rebellion
Essence: Start The Blue Rebellion and Holo Rocks


I really like this blue polish, both the formula, the colour and the effect.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Matte shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage, nice colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: