Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sally Hansen: Red-Y, Set, Run

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Sally Hansen: Red-Y, Set, Run
Bright red shimmer

I was in the mood for a bright red and no nail art, so I went for this beautiful polish from Sally Hansen. I’ve used it once before for Christmas nails, and this is indeed a colour that goes well with Christmas.

The formula is good and well covering. Two coats is what it took and the drying time was good.

Here it is:

Sally Hansen: Red-Y, Set, Run
Sally Hansen: Red-Y, Set, Run


It is a beautiful colour and the shimmer is very pretty.

Sally Hansen: Red-Y, Set, Run
Sally Hansen: Red-Y, Set, Run


I’ll probably wear this polish next Christmas as well :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful colour and shimmer, great formula and good drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: