Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Hot Shot

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Hot Shot
Rose gold metallic shimmer

The formula of “Hot Shot” is really good and so is the coverage. This polish covers in one single coat. I applied two coats for a more “even” look because I really like that. This polish should dry in 60 seconds. Well… it dries to touch dry in about a minute, but it takes a bit longer to be fully dry.

I made white and purple brush strokes onto it and topped it all with “Shine On Crazy Diamond” from Orly.

This is the final result:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Hot Shot
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Hot Shot


Isn’t that pretty?

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Hot Shot
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Hot Shot


This is “Hot Shot” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Hot Shot
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Hot Shot


Here are the polishes I used today:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri “Hot Shot”, Eveline #279, Orly “Shine On Crazy Diamond, Golden Rose #76
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri “Hot Shot”, Eveline #279,
Orly “Shine On Crazy Diamond, Golden Rose #76



“Hot Shot” isn’t a colour I’d wear on its own, but it’s a great base for nail art.


Number of coats: 1 is enough but I used 2 today
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, good drying time, nice shimmer
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: