Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Lilypad Lacquer: Velveteen

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Lilypad Lacquer: Velveteen
Dusty rose linear holo

Today’s polish is from the box of untrieds. It has been sitting there for a while – mainly because the colour doesn’t wow me.

The formula is really good and it covers in two coats. The drying time is good.

I placed a small flower by the base of each nail. The flowers are nail stickers.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Lilypad Lacquer: Velveteen
Lilypad Lacquer: Velveteen


My photos are taken in the sun today.

Lilypad Lacquer: Velveteen
Lilypad Lacquer: Velveteen


This is “Velveteen” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Lilypad Lacquer: Velveteen
Lilypad Lacquer: Velveteen


No photos of the things I used today :D



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time. The colour isn’t exactly me and I wish the holo was more linear than it is
Buy again: No

2 comments: