Thursday, May 23, 2019

Depend ~ O2 Basic #575

Depend  ~ O2 Basic #575
Baby pink shimmer

This little shimmer polish can be used both as an effect topper and on its own. I used it alone today, and I used three coats to achieve desired opacity. The drying time was good.

I made dots on it. I used a pink and a dark cherise for the dots, both from Essence. The pink is called "Get Ready" and the darker cherise is called "Anything goes".

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Depend  ~ O2 Basic #575

I really like tone in tone designs at the moment.

Depend  ~ O2 Basic #575

Here's #575 alone; three coats and no topcoat.

Depend  ~ O2 Basic #575
Depend  ~ O2 Basic #575

These are the polishes I used today.


I like this. Next time I'll try and use it as a topper.



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great little shimmer polish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment