Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Different Dimension ~ Glamorous


Different Dimension ~ Glamorous
Darkened teal shimmer polish with color contrasting aurora shimmers

Glamorous is one out of six polishes in the "You Are Beautiful" collection. I picked four from this collection and Glamorous wasn't actually one of them. My boyfriend advised me to buy the entire collection, and it didn't take much effort to convince me that I needed all six of them.

The formula is really good and the polish covers well. I used two coats for full opacity. The colour is super potent so I needed to paint my nails very carefully in order to not get polish on the cuticles. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "St. Merry" from GoGo Only. I stamped with "Chrome Blue" from Models Own.

I sealed it all up with a layer of holo flakie topcoat from El Corazon, it's got number 421h/25.

Here's the final result.

Different Dimension ~ Glamorous

This is a daylight picture. Isn't this just pretty?

Different Dimension ~ Glamorous

And here's Glamorous on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The polish is packed with shimmer.

Different Dimension ~ Glamorous
Different Dimension ~ Glamorous

These are the things I used today. The bottle shot of Glamorous shows that it has got green and purple in it as well. That didn't show up on the nails though.


Glamorous is a really pretty polish. The reason I didn't think of buying it in the first place is because it's so relatively dark.

Here are the links to the other polishes in the collection:
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, beautiful shimmers, a little too dark for me
Buy again: No, but that's not the polish's fault

1 comment:

  1. I like your stamping, but "Glamorous" is so glamorous on it's own, gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete