Thursday, May 30, 2019

Starrily ~ Cat Eyes


Starrily ~ Cat Eyes
Medium blue linear holo

Today I'm wearing a gorgeous medium blue strong linear holographic. The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

The stamp is from Moyra's stamping plate "27-Dreamology". I stamped with a darker blue stamping polish from Colour Alike called "B. a Rainy Mood".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sunshine.

Starrily ~ Cat Eyes

This is the same thing taken in the lightbox. I really like this shade of blue.

Starrily ~ Cat Eyes

This is "Cat Eyes" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Starrily ~ Cat Eyes
Starrily ~ Cat Eyes

Here are the things I used today.


"Cat Eyes" is definitely a winner. The colour is gorgeous and I love the awesome rainbows.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great, I love everything!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a winner for me! Amazing nail polish, I love that shade! And the stamping is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete