Friday, May 31, 2019

Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Super Supernova

Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Super Supernova
Pink, blue and peach glitter in a clear base

Today I'm going to show you a polish that was a Christmas present from my boyfriend. It came as a set of two polishes, and I've already showed you the first one of the set, "Vibrant Venus". Click here to check out that lovely polish.

I decided to layer this glitter over a classic red creme from Essence called "Do You Speak Love?"

This is one easy coat over the ready. The photo is taken in my lightbox to show off the lovely glitter.

Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Super Supernova
Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Super Supernova

This picture is taken in the sunshine. It's a super blingy glitter!

Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Super Supernova
Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Super Supernova

Here's "Do You Speak Love?" alone; this is one single coat and no added topcoat yet. I would definitely have added another layer if I should have worn it alone, but it wasn't really necessary under the glitter.

Essence: Do You Speak Love?
Essence: Do You Speak Love?

Here are the two polishes I used today.

Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Super Supernova and Essence ~ Do You Speak Love?
Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Super Supernova and Essence ~ Do You Speak Love?

"Super Supernova" is a super pretty and blingy glitter, I really like it. It was a great Christmas present!



Number of coats: 1 over a base colour
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter in a clear base
Overall impression: Fun glitter! I like that the bottle looks like a marker
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: