Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Trend It Up ~ #030


Trend It Up ~ #030
Grass green with holographic microglitter

I still have two more untried polishes from Trend It Up. I bought them in Germany on a holiday.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

This shade of green always make me want to add flowers so that's exactly what I did. I bought these water decals on Aliexpress recently and they're just gorgeous. I applied them with my clear stamper - that has made decal placement on the nails so much easier!

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight.

Trend It Up ~ #030

I love this.

Trend It Up ~ #030

Here’s #030 alone. This is two coats and no topcoat. I think it's gorgeous even though it may not be perfect for my skin tone.

Trend It Up ~ #030
Trend It Up ~ #030

I love the “Prisma Tip”-collection from Trend it Up. They are really awesome!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème with microglitter
Overall impression: Great polish, I love it
Buy again: yes

2 comments:

  1. I like it! It doesn't even look like water decal manicure, I thought that you've created some kind of "stamping in layers", you know first stamp the flowers than the borderlines of the flowers ecc... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really like these decals, I think they're awesome :)

      Delete