Tuesday, May 28, 2019

H & M ~ Cinnamon Spark


H & M ~ Cinnamon Spark
Orange to pink duochrome with a strong blue shimmer

Here's one of the other polishes I bought last time I visited H & M. The colour is really hard to describe but the base is pink with an orange to gold to almost brown shift. There's also added a strong blue shimmer to the mix. Spectacular!

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I applied two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I added blue flowers on top of the pretty polish. The flowers are water decals from Aliexpress.

Here's the final result in the sun.

H & M ~ Cinnamon Spark

This photo is taken under a lamp to show the colour just a bit better.

H & M ~ Cinnamon Spark

Here's "Cinnamon Spark" alone; this is two coats and no topcoat.

H & M ~ Cinnamon Spark
H & M ~ Cinnamon Spark

I knew that this colour wouldn't be the most flattering for my skin tone but I think it's super pretty anyway. I love pretty and interesting finishes.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer, duochrome
Overall impression: I really like this. It has got a nice colour and formula and I love the finish too, it is beautiful!
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: