Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Pahlish ~ Sweet Home Chicago


Pahlish ~ Sweet Home Chicago
Described as a soft lilac pink jelly with holographic flakes and pink/copper holo shimmer

Here's another polish I got in a grab bag recently. It's another pastel <sigh> - I'm not that great a fan of pastels so perhaps I have to reconsider whether I want to buy more grab bags or not. I end up with a lot of polishes I only ever try on once. "Sweet Home Chicago" is from the "Road to Polish Con" series from Summer 2017.

Anyway - the formula is good, but then again, that is what I expect from Pahlish by now - it's a great brand that makes great polishes. The polish covered in two easy coats and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "XY-COCO12" and I stamped with a regular polish from Essence called "Anything Goes". I was glad to see that it stamped so well.

Here's the final result:

Pahlish ~ Sweet Home Chicago

I love these simple swirls on my nails.

Pahlish ~ Sweet Home Chicago

This is "Sweet Home Chicago" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Pahlish ~ Sweet Home Chicago
Pahlish ~ Sweet Home Chicago

And here are the polishes I used.


I think "Sweet Home Chicago" is a really pretty polish. It is not quite my colour though.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with flakes and shimmer
Overall impression: Nice quality, good formula
Buy again: Probably not

1 comment: