Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Trend It Up ~ #020

Trend It Up ~ #020
Pink with holographic microglitter

I still have a couple of untried polishes from Trend It Up. I bought them in Germany on a holiday.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “ZJOY-plus005” and I stamped with a dark red polish from Essence called "Do You Speak Love?"

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Trend It Up ~ #020

I think this is really pretty.

Trend It Up ~ #020

Here’s #020 alone. This is two coats and no topcoat. It's so much lighter without the stamping on top.

Trend It Up ~ #020
Trend It Up ~ #020

And this is the stuff I used.


I really like this little gem of a polish. The “Prisma Tip”-collection looks really awesome!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème with microglitter
Overall impression: Great polish, I love it
Buy again: yes

No comments:

Post a Comment