Monday, May 20, 2019

Nail Nation 3000 ~ Stomping Grapes


Nail Nation 3000 ~ Stomping Grapes
Blue linear holo

"Stomping Grapes" was a limited edition "customer appreciation" polish made all the way back in the beginning of 2015. And yes, this one has been sitting in the box of untrieds ever since, can you believe it!?

The formula is like a crelly. I used two coats to build up the opacity. You might need three coats if you have longer nails than I do. The drying time is really good.

The stamp I used is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Back to the 60's-04" and I stamped with a grey stamping polish from El Corazón with the great name "Gray". I topped it all with a layer of "Northern Lights" holo glitter topper from "Out the Door", and this, dear readers, is the final result of my efforts. This photo is taken with flash.

Nail Nation 3000 ~ Stomping Grapes

This next photo is taken under a lamp.

Nail Nation 3000 ~ Stomping Grapes

Here's "Stomping Grapes" alone photographed with flash. This is two coats and no topcoat.

Nail Nation 3000 ~ Stomping Grapes
Nail Nation 3000 ~ Stomping Grapes

Here are the things I used today.


"Stomping Grapes" was limited edition and is no longer available.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I like the finish. It's a tad too dark for me though.
Buy again: No

2 comments:

  1. Stomping Grapes looks amazing, very powerful! :-) I like also the stamping, but I'm impressed by the polish itself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice to hear, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete