Monday, May 27, 2019

H & M ~ No Shrinking Violet


H & M ~ No Shrinking Violet
Blue to violet duochrome with shimmer

H & M makes great polishes! They have a big range of colours and finishes and the price is good. I bought four polishes last time I visited H & M. Today I'm wearing the first of them.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I applied two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "KADS Geometry 007". I stamped with a new matte stamping polish from El Corazón: "st-matte-106".

Here's the final result.

H & M ~ No Shrinking Violet


This photo is taken in the morning sun.

H & M ~ No Shrinking Violet

Here's "No Shrinking Violet" alone; this is two coats and no topcoat.

H & M ~ No Shrinking Violet
H & M ~ No Shrinking Violet

These are the things I used today.


I am super pleased with this new polish. The colour and the finish is so pretty.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer, slightly duochrome
Overall impression: I really like this. It has got a nice colour and formula and I love the finish too
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I like "No Shrinking Violet" alone, and of course, I like it enriched with your stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete