Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Different Dimension ~ Stunning


Different Dimension ~ Stunning
Eggplant shimmer polish with color contrasting aurora shimmers

Stunning is the fifth of the six polishes in the "You Are Beautiful" collection from Winter 2018/2019. I bought the entire collection and will post a link to the others by the end of each post.

"Stunning" is a gorgeous eggplant packed with contrasting shimmer. The formula is really good and the polish covers well. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

I made a vinyl manicure out of it. I used the beautiful coppery shimmer polish from LOVinity, #830 as the other polish. I also made some dots with the coppery polish.

Here's the final result including topcoat.

Different Dimension ~ Stunning

I like these two polishes together.

Different Dimension ~ Stunning

And here's "Stunning" on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The shimmer looks really gorgeous.

Different Dimension ~ Stunning
Different Dimension ~ Stunning

These are the two polishes I used today.


Here are links to the other polishes in the "You Are Beautiful"-collection:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Awesome shimmer, amazing colour, great polish, so pretty on the nails!
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Well, Stunning is stunning :-) Very delicate stamping effect :-)

    ReplyDelete