Thursday, May 16, 2019

Different Dimension ~ Mesmerizing


Different Dimension ~ Mesmerizing
Magenta shimmer polish with color contrasting aurora shimmers

Mesmerizing is the last of the six polishes in the "You Are Beautiful" collection from Winter 2018/2019. I bought the entire collection and will post a link to the others by the end of each post. I have - as I often do - saved the best till last.

"Mesmerizing" is an amazingly beautiful magena packed with contrasting shimmer. The formula is really good and the polish covers well. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

I stamped stripes on it. The stripes are from the stamping plate "Mezerdoo4" and I stamped with "Orchid", which is a stamping polish from El Corazón.

Here's the final result including topcoat.

Different Dimension ~ Mesmerizing

I love this, no less.

Different Dimension ~ Mesmerizing

And here's "Mesmerizing" on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The shimmer looks really gorgeous and the colour is right up my alley.

Different Dimension ~ Mesmerizing
Different Dimension ~ Mesmerizing

These are the two polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


Here are links to the other polishes in the "You Are Beautiful"-collection:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: This polish is gorgeous, I love everything about it.
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: