Friday, May 17, 2019

BeautyBigBang ~ #001


BeautyBigBang ~ #001
Purple to green colourshifting shimmer

Today I'm wearing a quite an amazing colour shifter. It's from BeautyBigBang and I bought this from Aliexpress.

The formula is good and this duochrome works without underwear. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

I wasn't originally going to do anything with it because the colour shift is so pretty. But I dented one of the nails after photographing it - so I ended up covering the dent with a nail sticker shaped as a feather.

I applied topcoat and here's the final manicure:

BeautyBigBang ~ #001

I really like the shift in this polish.

BeautyBigBang ~ #001

Here's #001 alone; this is two coats and no topcoat.

BeautyBigBang ~ #001
BeautyBigBang ~ #001

Isn't it just gorgeous?

BeautyBigBang ~ #001
BeautyBigBang ~ #001

I love this, I think it's really pretty. 

I had to thin the polish before I applied it. The lid wasn't 100 % shut when I received it, so it has leaked a tiny bit, and has also thickened up a bit. It was nothing that thinner couldn't fix though.



Number of coats: 2. No underwear required.
Drying time: Really good.
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer.
Overall impression: Great shift, good polish, I like the drying time as well.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment