Monday, May 6, 2019

BeautyBigBang ~ #003

BeautyBigBang ~ #003
Purple to green duochromatic shimmer

I love polishes that can "do" something, almost no matter what. Holos, glitters, duochromes, I love them all.

#003 is a purple to green duochrome. The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity; no undies needed. You can intensify the colour if you layer this over a black. I prefer not to do that. The drying time is good.

I added a single line of glitter down the middle of each nail. I used a really old glitter for that; it's from Lamis and it has got number 315. I can't remember where I bought this, it was possibly from a UK polish site before Royal Mail started to destroy all packages containing nail polish.

Anyway - here's the final result.

BeautyBigBang ~ #003

The shift is quite amazing.

BeautyBigBang ~ #003

Here is #003 without the glitter; this is two coats and no topcoat. This picture shows the purple side.

BeautyBigBang ~ #003
BeautyBigBang ~ #003

If I flick my fingers like this, the green side shows its face. That's pretty too.

BeautyBigBang ~ #003
BeautyBigBang ~ #003

Here are the polishes I used today.


I really like the shift in this polish. I like the purple side of the polish more than I like the green side, but that's often the case for me with colour shifters. All in all it's a good little polish.



Number of coats: 2 (no undies required)
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Great colourshift, nice shimmer, good quality
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment