Sunday, May 5, 2019

Bohemian Polish ~ Midway Melodies


Bohemian Polish ~ Midway Melodies
Soft, pale green with iridescent glitters and subtle gold shimmer

I got "Midway Melodies" in a grab bag and it's from the "On the Way to Polish Con" event in the Summer of 2017. I would never have chosen this polish myself - I'm not that big on pastels.

I don't quite know how to describe the formula. It's a bit streaky but manageable. I used three coats for full opacity. It dries up a bit bumpy which is weird thinking of how little glitter there's in it. A layer of topcoat completely solves that little problem though.

I added water decals and dots. The decals are from Aliexpress. The purple dots are made with Colors by Llarowe's stamping polish "Lilac Petals" and the pink dots are made with ZJOY's stamping polish "006".

I topped it with "Northern Lights" holo glitter topcoat from Out the Door.

Here's the final result.

Bohemian Polish ~ Midway Melodies

I like the end result.

Bohemian Polish ~ Midway Melodies

This is "Midway Melodies" alone; three coats plus a layer of topcoat.

Bohemian Polish ~ Midway Melodies
Bohemian Polish ~ Midway Melodies

Here are the things I used today.


I am not impressed by this polish. I'm not crazy about the colour, the shimmer is really subtle and the glitter doesn't show very much on the nails.



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Okay
Finish: Creme with subtle shimmer and glitter
Overall impression: Meh
Buy again: No

3 comments:

  1. It looks really nice with the decals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...So beautiful.
    I have been trying to comment on your posts but for some reason blogger wasn't letting me post comments all this time. I was finally able to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how it looks with glitter topper! And, I love the final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete