Monday, May 13, 2019

Dance Legend ~ Fresh #74


Dance Legend ~ Fresh #74
Spring green with golden shimmer

I asked my boyfriend for colour advice today and he immediately answered "green". I thought about it for a couple of minutes to at least decide the brand. Then I went to the box of Dance Legends and started browsing through them. I ended up with #74 from their collection of "Fresh" polishes. It's a lovely spring green with the prettiest shimmer.

I have only ever used it for water marbling before, but today it'll be featured on the blog "for real" :D

I used two coats for my manicure. Girls with longer nails than mine may need 3 coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

The floral stamp is from the stamping plate "Floral BPX-L002" from Born Pretty Store. I stamped with my favourite dark shimmery stamping polish, it's called "Restless Night" and it's from El Corazón. The pink dots in the middle is made with "Get Ready" from Essence.

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Dance Legend ~ Fresh #74

I really like the mix of colours here.

Dance Legend ~ Fresh #74

Here's Fresh #74 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Dance Legend ~ Fresh #74
Dance Legend ~ Fresh #74

These are the things I used today.


Fresh #74 from Dance Legend is a perfect Spring green in my opinion.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great Spring colour, nice formula, I like the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, this is a perfect spring green! You can wear it alone on your nails or you can do all the wonderful nail art and stamping creations that you like, just like you did... :-) You created such a cheerful and beautiful manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete