Saturday, May 4, 2019

Walking down Memory Lane with Ellagee: The Crazy Gypsy In My Soul


Walking down Memory Lane with Ellagee: The Crazy Gypsy In My Soul
Dark magenta scattered holo

There was a time where I wore Ellagee more often. It’s a great brand who made some really nice polishes. The reason I pretty much stopped buying them was because the postage went up a great deal, which made them a bit too expensive for me. It’s a shame, but today I’m compensation by wearing an oldie. I bought and wore “The Crazy Gypsy In My Soul” in 2013.

The formula is still really good and you can easily get away with one single coat. I wore two coats though because that’s the way I roll. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Mezerdoo9” and I stamped with “Orchid” from El Corazón.

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Ellagee: The Crazy Gypsy In My Soul

This is taken under a lamp.

Ellagee: The Crazy Gypsy In My Soul

Here’s “The Crazy Gypsy In My Soul” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Ellagee: The Crazy Gypsy In My Soul
Ellagee: The Crazy Gypsy In My Soul

“The Crazy Gypsy In My Soul” is still a gorgeous polish!



Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Great, pleasant colour, really nice formula
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I like “The Crazy Gypsy In My Soul”, I'd use it a lot! :-) Nice pattern and lovely match of colours! :-)

    ReplyDelete