Friday, May 3, 2019

Supernatural Lacquer ~ Funhouse


Supernatural Lacquer ~ Funhouse
Purple jelly with a purple/blue/red/gold shift and hot pink/orange/gold flakies

I got today’s polish in a grab bag from the people behind the Polish Con events. It’s from Summer 2017.

This polish is a jelly. The opacity seems sheer after the first coat but it builds up to full opacity after coat number two. The drying time is good.

I decorated my ring finger nails with a Minnie Mouse-sticker.

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Supernatural Lacquer ~ Funhouse
Supernatural Lacquer ~ Funhouse

This is “Funhouse” alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. You can actually see the purple base on this picture.

Supernatural Lacquer ~ Funhouse
Supernatural Lacquer ~ Funhouse

This is a nice polish but I probably wouldn’t have picked it myself. I might find it another and more loving home shortly.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with flakies
Overall impression: Pretty flakies, nice shine
Buy again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment