Saturday, May 18, 2019

Rival de Loop ~ Indian Feeling


Rival de Loop ~ Indian Feeling
Pink to orange shimmery duochrome

I always check out Rival de Loop's displays when I'm only holiday in Germany. They make many great effect polish in cool colours. "Indian Feeling" is such a polish.

The formula is great and this is not a topper. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I added glitter - as if shimmer and duochrome effect isn't enough, haha! I used Miss Sporty’s blue and pink microglitter for that; it has got number 889.

The butterflies on the two fingernails are water decals and the black dots are just made with a dotter.

Here's the final result in the sunset.

Rival de Loop ~ Indian Feeling

Isn't it just pretty? The glitter just peaks through.

Rival de Loop ~ Indian Feeling

Here's "Indian Feeling" on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Rival de Loop ~ Indian Feeling
Rival de Loop ~ Indian Feeling

Here are the two polishes I used.

Miss Sporty: 889 and Rival de Loop: Indian Feeling
Miss Sporty: 889 and Rival de Loop: Indian Feeling

"Indian Feeling" is a gorgeous polish, I love it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, effect and quality. Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment