Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Bourjois ~ Succes Azure


Bourjois ~ Succes Azure
Bright turquoise crème

It's not very often that I come across Bourjois polishes, but I really like the two or three of them that I have already got. I found this one really cheap and the colour is really pretty. Bright turquoise, and so perfect for Spring and Summer.

The formula is a bit tricky on the first coat but the second coat just glides on effortlessly. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "JR-98" and I stamped with a stamping polish from El Corazón called "Peach Echo".

I topped it with a holo flakie topper from El Corazón called "421h/25".

Here's the final result in the sun.

Bourjois ~ Succes Azure

I wasn't amazed by the colour combination to begin with but it grew on me during the day.

Bourjois ~ Succes Azure

This is "Success Azure" alone; two coats and no topcoat. This is a sunshine photo.

Bourjois ~ Succes Azure
Bourjois ~ Succes Azure

Here's the stuff I used today. The photo is taken in direct sunshine which washed the colours out a bit.


Verdict: I like it a lot! :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great colour and quality. I love it.  
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I like the original colour, it looks even better with the topper and I'm sure that the stamping is beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete