Sunday, May 19, 2019

Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Vibrant Venus


Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Vibrant Venus
Metallic red

Today's polish was a Christmas present from my boyfriend. I know he bought it for me on our vacation to Germany last year. I didn't even know that Edding made polishes!

The formula is great and the polish covers in one single coat. It's so easy to work with and the drying time is really good.

When it was all dry I put tape diagonally on my nails and painted the lower third dark blue with Essence's "Start the blue Rebellion" from the "Hip Girls wear Blue Jeans"-collection. I also painted a glittery stripe between the two polishes; I used Essence's "Hello Holo" for the glittery stripes.

Here's the final result including topcoat.

Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Vibrant Venus

I really like this.

Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Vibrant Venus

This is "Vibrant Venus" on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet. It does cover completely in one single coat - the second coat didn't make any difference.

Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Vibrant Venus
Edding L.A.Q.U.E ~ Vibrant Venus

Here are the polishes I used today.

Essence: Start the Blue Rebellion, Edding L.A.Q.U.E: Vibrant Venus, Essence: Hello Holo
Essence: Start the Blue Rebellion, Edding L.A.Q.U.E: Vibrant Venus, Essence: Hello Holo

"Vibrant Venus" came in a set of two polishes. The other polish is a glitter topper which I can't wait to wear!



Number of coats: 2 but this is a true one coater
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic
Overall impression: Great quality, nice colour and finish. I like that the bottle look like a marker
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment