Wednesday, June 17, 2020

A England: New Romantic


A England: New Romantic
Described as deep violet with myriad flaming holo reflections

Here's what A England writes about the polish:

"The New Romantic movement originated in the United Kingdom in the early 1980s. 

This style rejected the austerity and anti-fashion stance of punk and is characterised by its flamboyant, unusual, eccentric and ‘blurred gender’ fashion".

The formula is really good and the polish covers well. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "UR Beautiful-02" and I stamped with Colour Alike's stamping polish "Yellow Glow".

Here's the end result, including topcoat.

A England: New Romantic
A England: New Romantic

I love this colour combination.

A England: New Romantic
A England: New Romantic

Here's "New Romantic" on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet. I really like the linear holographic flame in this polish.

A England: New Romantic
A England: New Romantic

This is the stuff I used today.


"New Romantic" is really beautiful and I am really liking the holo flame!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and finish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Looks fab and loving the stamping :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely a big "yes!" from me! I love aEngland polishes and this shade is really amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete