Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Moyra: Suede #504


Moyra: Suede #504
Blue leaning teal matte shimmer

The fact that a matte polish can be shimmery fascinates me. Moyra's Suede #504 is such a fascinating polish.

The formula is good and covers well. The drying time is so wicked fast that it's almost unbelievable. The polish reveals all little imperfections on the nails and it even showed ridges on my nails that I didn't even know I had!

I used two wicked fast drying coats for my manicure today.

I made white and pink dots on the nails and applied a layer of glitter on top of it. The glitter is Depend's #335.

I sealed it all up with a layer of gel-like topcoat.

Here's the end result:

Moyra: Suede #504
Moyra: Suede #504

Here it is under a lamp.

Moyra: Suede #504
Moyra: Suede #504

This is Moyra's Suede #504 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Moyra: Suede #504
Moyra: Suede #504

Here are all the polishes I used today.


I really like this suede polish even though it shows all little irregularities on the nails. I don't mind that a huge lot.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Wicked fast
Finish: Shimmery matte
Overall impression: Really nice looking polish, I'm impressed
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It looks nice :-D Pfft tell me about the imperfections - some polishes are cruel haha. Love the final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ridiculous how cruel some polishes + the camera together are :D

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty nail polish, I like the colour and the finish! Nice final manicure too! :-)

    ReplyDelete