Friday, June 12, 2020

Butter London: Fiddlesticks

Butter London: Fiddlesticks
Described as a full coverage, semi-matte magenta glitter nail lacquer suspended in a raspberry base

Let me tell you right away: Today's polish is gorgeous! It's a beautiful colour with a really lovely glitter added. The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for my nails today and the drying time was good.

I added a few floral nail stickers onto my nails.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Butter London: Fiddlesticks
Butter London: Fiddlesticks

Isn't this just lovely?

Butter London: Fiddlesticks
Butter London: Fiddlesticks

This is "Fiddlesticks" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. I am not a huge fan of semi matte nails on myself, so I almost always add topcoat to make it sparkle more.

Butter London: Fiddlesticks
Butter London: Fiddlesticks

This is the two things I used today. I love these simple floral nail stickers.

Butter London: Fiddlesticks
Butter London: Fiddlesticks

I am so positively impressed by "Fiddlesticks". The formula, the colour and the finish - it's all just lovely!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter in jelly base
Overall impression: Really great polish, lovely colour and finish!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: