Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Claire's: Unicorn Pwr


Claire's: Unicorn Pwr
Multisized silver holo glitter added unicorn glitter

I found this glittery gem on one of my holidays. It's a clear base with silver holo glitter in various sizes and shapes - with added unicorn glitter.

I decided to layer it over a purple shimmer. I didn't fish for the unicorn so I only got one unicorn on my nail. I added a rainbow sticker too, because it seemed appropriate.

Here's one layer of glitter over my base colour.

Claire's: Unicorn Pwr
Claire's: Unicorn Pwr

I like the density of this topper. It's dense without being too dense.

Claire's: Unicorn Pwr
Claire's: Unicorn Pwr

Here's the base colour I layered it over: Golden Rose Matte Satin #202. Isn't this just pretty? It's two layers and no topcoat.

Golden Rose Matte Satin #202
Golden Rose Matte Satin #202

This is the stuff I used today.


I think this topper is fabulous and I love the base colour as well.


Number of coats: 1 over a coloured base
Drying time: Average
Finish: Glitter in various shapes
Overall impression: Great, festive glitter
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is a nice glitter. Claire's have some super polishes these days! Great mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do. I can't recommend ordering them online though. Their packaging is horrible.

      Delete