Monday, June 15, 2020

Orly: Box Office Smash


Orly: Box Office Smash
Hot pink shimmer

I love hot pink polishes! "Box Office Smash" is a gorgeous hot pink and with the most beautiful shimmer.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. The coverage is good too; I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time is really good.

I made white stripes on it, and the turquoise dots. I really like this colour combination, I think it's awesome.

Here's what it ended up looking like:

Orly: Box Office Smash

It's simple, and I love it.

Orly: Box Office Smash

Here's "Box Office Smash" alone; two coats and no top coat yet.

Orly: Box Office Smash
Orly: Box Office Smash

And here are the polishes I used today.

El Corazon: 418/1 - Orly: Box Office Smash - Colors by Llarowe: Turq'd
El Corazon: 418/1 - Orly: Box Office Smash - Colors by Llarowe: Turq'd

"Box Office Smash" is lovely, no less.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, formula and effect. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: