Friday, June 19, 2020

Born Pretty Store: Fantastic Beauty


Born Pretty Store: Fantastic Beauty
Sky blue strong linear holo

The sun is shining and it's time to put on some rainbows on my nails. You know I love glitters, shimmers, duochromes, multichromes and other colour changers - but my heart truly beats for a good, strong linear holo. I love rainbows!

Today I chose a gorgeous sky blue linear holo from Born Pretty Store called "Fantastic Beauty". The formula is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Deco Collection-03". I stamped with a non labelled magenta stamping polish from KADS.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Born Pretty Store: Fantastic Beauty
Born Pretty Store: Fantastic Beauty

Ooh, I like this.

Born Pretty Store: Fantastic Beauty
Born Pretty Store: Fantastic Beauty

Here's "Fantastic Beauty" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at those lovely rainbows!

Born Pretty Store: Fantastic Beauty
Born Pretty Store: Fantastic Beauty

These are the things I used today.


"Fantastic Beauty" is exactly that, I love it.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish, everything about it
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: