Friday, June 5, 2020

Pull & Bear: Metallic Pink


Pull & Bear: Metallic Pink
Dark metallic pink with silver shimmer

Today it's time to wear the last Pull & Bear polish I have. I have been impressed by the first three I've tried until now so let's see if this last one impresses me as well.

The formula of "Metallic Pink" is great and the polish glides on easily. I could have got away with one single coat but I applied two because that's the way I like it the best. The drying time was good.

I applied water decals on some of the nails, cute little cats. I dapped glitter on all of the nails as well; I used Sation's "Diamond Diggin' Diva" for that. It's a mix of black and silver holo glitter in various sizes.

I sealed it all up with a layer of topcoat and my manicure was ready.

Pull & Bear: Metallic Pink

I really like this.

Pull & Bear: Metallic Pink

I took this picture in the light box to show of the glitter better.

Pull & Bear: Metallic Pink

Here's "Metallic Pink" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Isn't this just gorgeous!?

Pull & Bear: Metallic Pink
Pull & Bear: Metallic Pink

Here's the stuff I used today.

Pull & Bear: Metallic Pink and Sation: Diamond Diggin' Diva
Pull & Bear: Metallic Pink and Sation: Diamond Diggin' Diva

I definitely saved the best till last. "Metallic Pink" is absolutely fabulous - I love it!


Number of coats: 2 - but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and effect, really cool polish
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. LOL looks more red to me but still gorgeous and love it and the cats as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are the first I've heard of this brand. They look good.

    ReplyDelete