Monday, June 29, 2020

Invogue: Desire


Invogue: Desire
Red with pink shimmer

Here's another pretty polish from Invogue. The formula seems thin and sheer but it still only took two easy coats to build up to full opacity. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Back to the 60's-04". I stamped with a standard white stamping polish from El Corazón. The green dots are also made with a stamping polish from El Corazón, namely "Emerald".

My topcoat pulled on my design but funnily enough I couldn't really see that in real life. My camera picks up everything though, also things that are invisible to the naked eye.

I like it anyway - here it is:

Invogue: Desire


I love this mix of colours!

Invogue: Desire

Here's "Desire" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Invogue: Desire
Invogue: Desire

This is all the stuff I used today.


This is a little gem. I like "Desire" a lot.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Cool little polish
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: