Saturday, June 6, 2020

Arcane Lacquer: On The Brink (revisited)


Arcane Lacquer: On The Brink (revisited)
Tomato red microglitter

I'm slowly working my way through the box of untrieds. I found this lovely microglitter and thought it would look really nice on my nails. I didn't realize that this is a backup bottle of a polish that I've already tried - I would have know this if I had turned the bottle upside down and looked at the name before I applied it to my nails. But I didn't. But oh well, it doesn't really matter. It's a pretty polish nonetheless.

I used two coats to achieve desired opacity. The drying time is relatively good.

I applied two Hello Kitty nail stickers onto my nails and made white dots on the remaining nails. I sealed it all up with topcoat and my nails were done.

Here they are:

Arcane Lacquer: On The Brink

I love Hello Kitty and dots ^_^

Arcane Lacquer: On The Brink

Here's "On The Brink" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. I still love the orange tone in this red colour.

Arcane Lacquer: On The Brink
Arcane Lacquer: On The Brink

And here's the stuff I used today.


"On The Brink" is a really lovely microglitter with a nice formula. I don't own many Arcane Lacquers and the shop is shut now, but I really like the ones I've got.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Relatively good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Nice formula and colour and I love the glitter too
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: