Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Mystery Polish: Norton


Mystery Polish: Norton
Dark red with micro holo flakes, dark blue mix holo glitters and mix silver glitters

Jelly polishes aren't usually my favourite polishes, but the formula of "Norton" is good for a jelly. I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time is good.

I made silver holo and purple holo lines on it. I used two stamping polishes from Colors by Llarowe for it: "Sparkling Diamonds" and "Lilac Petals".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Mystery Polish: Norton

I really like the result of this.

Mystery Polish: Norton

This is two coats of "Norton" alone; no topcoat yet.

Mystery Polish: Norton
Mystery Polish: Norton

Here are the polishes I used today.

Mystery Polish: Norton; Colors by Llarowe: Sparkling Diamonds & Lilac Petals
Mystery Polish: Norton; Colors by Llarowe: Sparkling Diamonds & Lilac Petals






Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter and flakes
Overall impression: Nice colour and formula
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: