Saturday, June 27, 2020

Masura: Beetle Juice


Masura: Beetle Juice
Described as a bright blue crelly with fine holographic glitter and a small amount of colorful mica

Today's polish is from Masura and I usually quite like Masura's polishes. "Beetle Juice" disappointed me a bit though.

The formula is on the sheer side and it applies a bit patchy, also on the second coat. I wore three coats today, but my pictures reveal that I should have applied a third coat.

I made dots on it. I had originally planned to make two single rows of dots on it, but I didn't like the result. That made me add more dots, and that made it look much better.

I topped it all with the holo glitter topper "Northern Lights" from Out The Door.

Here's the final result.

Masura: Beetle Juice

I like the end result.

Masura: Beetle Juice

Here's "Beetle Juice" alone; this is two coats. Like I said: I should have added a third coat.

Masura: Beetle Juice
Masura: Beetle Juice

Here are the polishes I used today.

Masura: Beetle Juice; Colors by Llarowe: Lilac Petals; KADS: No name; El Corazón: 418/1; Out The Door: Northern Lights
Masura: Beetle Juice; Colors by Llarowe: Lilac Petals; KADS: No name;
El Corazón: 418/1; Out The Door: Northern Lights

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly with glitter and flakes
Overall impression: I'm not impressed by this, the formula annoys me
Buy again: No

5 comments: