Monday, August 5, 2019

Claire's ~ Leo


Claire's ~ Leo
Red with shimmer

Here's another polish from Claire's collection of Zodiac polishes: Leo. Leos are creative, passionate, and funny! If your birthday is between July 23 and August 22, then this is you!

I used two coats for full opacity. The formula is good and easy to work with and the drying time is really good.

I added a festive glitter, also from Claire's. It's called "Sequins" and is a mix of pink, white and black glitter, hexes and bar glitter.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Claire's ~ Leo

I think this is a fun and great look.

Claire's ~ Leo

Here's "Leo" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Isn't that shimmer just pretty?

Claire's ~ Leo
Claire's ~ Leo

These are the two polishes I used today.

Claire's: Leo & Sequins
Claire's: Leo & Sequins

I really like "Leo", and I think the glitter is fun and festive as well.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, I love both the formula, the colour and the finish.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment