Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Stamping polish "Wondering" from Born Pretty Store


Stamping polish "Wondering" from Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Store has sent me some beautiful neon stamping polishes to try out in return for an honest review. This is the last one I'm reviewing for now.

The stamping polish that I'm using today is called “Wondering”. It's a bright neon red stamping polish. I decided to stamp it over a bright yellow polish from Essence topped with a glitter from QRS: "Glittering Rainbow".

Here is the link to the stamping polish:

I'm using an old stamping plate called “BP-L005”.

Let me show you the final result.


"Wondering" has not got the typical formula of a stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. It seems more of a jelly and it definitely doesn't stamp over dark colours. It looks nice over a light colour though.



Here are the things I used to do my nails today. The base colour is Essence's  "Mrs. Brightside" topped with QRS' "Glittering Rainbow".


This is "Mrs. Brightside" topped with "Glittering Rainbow" before the stamping.


The verdict:

Pros:
Nice colour

Cons:
It's a jelly that doesn't stamp over dark colours
This is one of the few stamping polishes from BPS that I'm not super thrilled with


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

2 comments:

  1. Very, very nice summer manicure! :-) Yellow is not really "my" colour, but I really like "Mrs. Brightside" topped with "Glittering Rainbow" :-)

    ReplyDelete