Thursday, August 8, 2019

Smoosh manicure with W7 ~ White Wedding


Smoosh manicure with W7 ~ White Wedding
A pink/white/glittery smoosh manicure

I bought some cheap nail polishes from Aliexpress, it's a brand called "Elite99". I got 5 polishes and they are equally bad. I bought a glitter, which was so gloopy that I couldn't use it. I decided to use the pink one (#1556) for a smoosh manicure, along with a plain white crème from El Corazón and a white glitter from W7 called "White Wedding".

I am not very good at making these kinds of manicures. Some girls make it look very easy in videos, but I find it really difficult to get the nail polish "decal" to attach to the nail.

Anyway, this is pretty much as good as it gets:


Here's the same thing under a lamp to show off the pattern.


Here are the polishes I used today.


I really like the look of this manicure but I didn't like the way it felt having the "decals" on my nails.

I think I might chuck the rest of the bottles of Elite99. I cannot recommend them!

The glitter from W7 however is adorable!


Number of coats: -
Drying time: Good
Finish: Smoosh
Overall impression: No to Elite99, yes to W7
Buy again: Again no til Elite99 and yes to W7

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same as you when it comes to "smoosh" manicures, I am not very good at making them maybe because I'm not patient enough to create and apply these "smooshy" decals... But, the result is awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right, patience makes a huge difference. :)

      Delete