Sunday, August 11, 2019

Stamping polish "Be Lost" from Born Pretty Store


Stamping polish "Be Lost" from Born Pretty Store


Born Pretty Store has sent me some beautiful neon stamping polishes to try out in return for an honest review.

The stamping polish that I'm using today is called “Be Lost”. It's a bright neon orange stamping polish and I decided to stamp it over a beautiful classic red crème.
Here is the link to the stamping polish:

I'm using a stamping plate called "Born Pretty-Spring Garden-L011".

Let me show you the final result.


I really like the outcome of this, I think it's gorgeous!


Here's one last shot because I'm in that kind of mood.


Here are the things I used to do my nails today. The base colour is Essence's "Do You Speak Love?".


The verdict:

Pros:
I like the stamping polish
Nicely pigmented
Beautiful colour

Cons:
I can't think of any

I highly recommend this stamping polish. Born Pretty Store makes really awesome stamping polishes!


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment