Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Claire's ~ Pisces


Claire's ~ Pisces
Blue glitter and hexagons in various sizes

I've shown you a few of the polishes from Claire's Zodiac collection. I didn't buy them all, but here's Pisces. Pisces are compassionate, artistic, and smart! If your birthday is between February 19 and March 20, then this is you!

Pisces is a topper and I layered it over a gorgeous blue shimmer polish from Kiko, #100. I needed two coats for full opacity.

Then I added a single layer of "Pisces" over the blue. The glitter spreads out easily and evenly and the drying time is good.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Claire's ~ Pisces

I really like this combination of base colour and glitter.

Claire's ~ Pisces

Here's two layers of Kiko #100.

Kiko #100
Kiko #100

These are the two polishes I used today.


I don't think I ever get tired of glitter polishes and "Pisces" is a great addition to my collection.


Number of coats: 1 over a base colour
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great glitter!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I ask myself how come I don't have this Kiko in my collection?!? Beautiful combination! :-)

    ReplyDelete