Wednesday, August 28, 2019

KBshimmer ~ Tall Pink of Water


KBshimmer ~ Tall Pink of Water
Magenta/Purple linear holo

Today I'm wearing a polish that a HHC Facegroup custom from February 2017. It has been 2 years since I wore it last and I thought it was about time that I showed it some love again.

The formula is really good and the drying time is wicked fast. You have to work really fast with this polish and it didn't behave quite as nice as last time I wore it - I think it's because I have a coat of gel basecoat under it. I am still really happy with the quality of the polish though.

The two stripes are stamped on. They're from Lina's stamping plate "Feeling Shapely! 01". I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "Orchid".

Here's the final result photographed with flash. There's also a layer of topcoat involved.

KBshimmer ~ Tall Pink of Water

I really like both the colours and the rainbows of this.

KBshimmer ~ Tall Pink of Water

This is "Tall Pink of Water" alone; two coats and no topcoat. This is taken when the sun was partly behind a big cloud.

KBshimmer ~ Tall Pink of Water
KBshimmer ~ Tall Pink of Water

These are the things I used today.


"Tall Pink of Water" was limited edition and is no longer available. That’s a shame!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Wicked fast
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: I love this polish, it's amazing
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: